Earlier this week, POPSUGAR sent me my second #MUSTHAVEBOX
Here's what's in the box:
1. First up was the Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf. I instantly thought of styling it as Eva Mendes as a headband (here). It would also look great as a necktie but it is too hot to wear it around the neck right now but I am totally digging the headband.
2. This is the first time I was ever hearing about the brand - SACHAJUAN and their product "Hair in the Sun". This is perfect for summer. Ia m soon headed ot the beach again and I will definitely be using it. It can be used in your hair wet or dry, and also works as a styling cream. In fact that's how I have been using it for now.
3. There are not many make-up products that I use, but I am a big fan of brow highlighters. European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter was the only make-up product in the box this month and I am excited use it more. It is a beautiful champagne stick highlighter that also has a tear-drop shaped blender on the other side to blend out the product.
4. Now the most exciting item in the box - House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins! I cannot wait to use them because they are definitely a conversation starter.
5. Next up is the Pintrill - Pineapple Pin. It is the cutest pin ever. Totally in sync with this summer's theme. Looking forward to pinning it on a jacket or my backpack.
6. I don't have a pool but this would be so cool to use at a pool party - Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder. I would just have to invite myself to someone's place who do have a pool!
7. Last but not the least is the - Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips. This was out afternoon snack the other day and needless to say it ate it all in one sitting.
If you have not tried the POPSUGAR Must Have Box, here's your chance to get $5.00 off your first box. Click here and use the code: SHOP5.