10 Random Things On My Mind:
- I recently watch the movie Nocturnal Animals and I LOVED it. I do not know why the movies that I enjoy, often don't do well. I have a whole list of them. (May be I should do a post on them!)
- One of the most unattractive qualities in people is 'desperation'. It stinks. I wish people took more pride in who they were instead of pleasing the world.
- "With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg
- Have you seen the show - Girlfriends' Guide To Divorce - It has been my guilty pleasure on Netflix, for the past few weeks.
- I have been in a YouTube limbo. Can't find the motivation to create new content. Anyone got any exiting ideas?
- Lately I have been writing a lot. By pen. On paper. But still struggling to come up with stuff to 'type' for posts.
- I got a haircut. Shortest I have gone in the past decade. I love it.
- Warmer temperatures have me craving Lychees. But then I read this and it changed my mind. Sorta.
- Currently reading this book. Wish I had read the reviews before picking it up. Feel free to recommend me something better.
- Remember how my super power is discipline? - Not lately. I am still on rebel mode.
Moving on to the outfit, I wore this dress a couple of weeks back. I had bought it in Pondicherry from a local store. It is so comfortable that I already wish I had picked more pieces from there. Also, love these pictures from my shoot with Callum via CE Photography. It was such a pleasure to collaborate with him. Cannot wait to do more concept shoot this summer.
Shoes - c/o ShoeDazzle // Similar
Bag - Louis Vuitton // Another
Watch - Bulova // Similar