Today, however, we are revisiting the old mantra - Consistency is the key to success! Practice might not make it perfect, but it definitely makes it permanent ... and then gives you enough time to work on perfection! I have finally reached a stability where my body has become more resilient. When I put in the work, I see the results. When I eat right, I reap the benefits. The simple explanation for this is consistency. There is no yo-yo dieting (or any dieting for that matter!), no over-workout, and no fads! There is pure simple equation, if you please -> Energy In = Energy out
- A good diet is the one that you can follow for the rest of your life
- A good meal is which leaves you satisfied, ... even after 30 minutes of having it
- Fast Food = Fast & Permanent calories!
- An 'indulgence' should never cost or weight more than your main course (just in case some people are 'really' slow, by indulgence I mean desserts)
- Always, and I repeat, ALWAYS read the label.
My skin without a doubt feels rejuvenated and firmer after the workout. I can 'actually' feel the blood flowing within and making my skin shine. Sweat is dripping down my spine, and muscles sore with the wonderful pain ... It, all, makes me feel alive and positive!
I am aware, of the fact, that in the last decade I have transformed into one of those species who genuinely enjoy working out. However, even on the days when I am feeling lazy and demotivated to hit the gym I find ways to enter it. I do it for my clothes, for my ego, for my confidence, and because I can never be fat again! Everyone has to find their own drive.