As I mentioned in my last post, our weekend in Toronto was spent mostly in luxury than shivering in rain and cold. Nonetheless, the traveler in me, couldn't not explore a little though. Below are a few things we visited upon our visit.
- Take a leisurely stroll through and Kensington Market. There are a lot of hidden gems to discover.
- Checkout the Graffiti Alley if nothing else, for great photo-ops.
- Visit Toronto Islands.
- Marvel at sharks, sea turtles and more at Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Be a tourist and pose with the Toronto Sign.
- Visit Brookfield place for it's architecture and indoors events and exhibits.
- Shop at the Toronto Underground Market.
I really wanted to visit the exhibits and collections at the Aga Khan Museum, however, couldn't make it there. But there is always the next time.
I did make it to the CN Tower was was extremely disappointed. I would not recommend you waste your time, even though I, rather my husband, did capture this fabulous shot from the top.