Couple of months back I had shared my 2016 Summer Reading list, looks like I have read them all and then some. It is definitely more than I had anticipated to read this year.
Below is the latest vlog featuring the three fiction books I have recently read:
- One True Love - Taylor Jenkins Reid - I had the most wonderful time reading this book. The story gets going from the first page and you are hooked. It was a great summer read which kept me engaged till it's last page. If you do read it, do come back and let me know who did you want the female character to end up with?
- Finding Audrey - Sophie Kinsella - I have read all of Sophie Kinsella's books but this one might be the last that I read.
- Who Do You Love - Jennifer Weiner - A coming-of-age story, which did not disappoint.
Now for the Non-Fiction reads: I read three so far, and I have already reviewed two of them on YouTube, incase you missed:
- The Bingo Theory - Mimi Ikonn - Click here for the review
- Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman - Click here for the review.
- You Are A Badass - Jen Sincero - Review coming soon on YouTube.