Nine Winter Staycation Ideas12:00 AM
We are a big fan of Staycations. With back-to-back travels for months, a staycation is a perfect way to unwind. Especially in these frigid temptations. Besides you end up saving on costs to travel plus time. Staycations give you a chance to learn about your neighborhood or about yourself and your partner. Which ever route you choose, you would be surprised at how many options you have out there.
- Explore your local state or national parks.
- Visit your local library and rest out a few books.
- Visit local museums.
- Time to catch up on movie you missed over the year.
- Host a brunch for friends and family.
- Try a new restaurant.
- Head to the local zoo.
- Bring out the board games.
- Create your own art - Painting? Sketching? Coloring?