Sometime back I had asked you all to help me make a 'Motivation List' in order for me to find my motivation back. And boy! did we all make a list or what! After reading this anyone who doesn't exercise or overeats, gotta feel a little ashamed of themselves (maybe!)
This is what I had said...
1. I like how I feel when I exit from the Gym
2. My skin looks a lot better when I workout regularly
3. I like how my clothes fit me when I am in good shape
4. I truly cherish my current tiny waist [which was once as big as whole of ASIA!]
5. I do not like paying medical bills [which accumulate due to poor health]
6. I enjoy the confidence fitness gives me
7. I feel more at peace and in sync with myself when I workout
And this is what you all said ...
8. I can eat whatever I want when I workout regularly [Ritcha]
9. I'm hot. Not just temp wise. Mind, body and soul wise. [Dusk] She is referring to me when she says "I"
10. I have the sexiest shoulders in the blogosphere [Dusk] She is refering to me when she says "I"
11. I'm Fabulous. Fullstop. [Dusk] She is referring to me when she says "I"
12. It is the only form of pain which is a gain [Anita]
13. I do not feel guilty when I indulge in all things SUGAR [Anita]
14. I enjoy getting the compliments which make my heart grin [Anita]
15. I am happy when I exercise, thus far more patient with other too! [Upasna]
16. It is a good [& healthy] time pass [Mom] She is referring to me
17. Need it to stay the 'Fashionista' of the town [Mom] She is referring to me
18. Good to set new challenges for yourself [Mom] She is referring to me
19. Helps me make new friends [Mom] She is referring to me
20. 'Coz I look so badass that I can kick anyone anywhere ...but I am still awesome [L1L2]
21. I feel more energized, fresh & ALIVE [Pookhie]
22. My overall endurance and stamina increases and I sleep well at nights [Poohkie]
23. Helps me have a flatter tummy [Tanya]
24. Working out can also be FUN [Sherin]
25. It is a great "ME" time [Cat]
26. I feel graceful and calm after workout (Yoga) [Geeta Mahesh]
27. I look longer and leaner after workout (Yoga) [Geeta Mahesh]
28. I put my body in better state for long-term [C'n'C]
29. The feeling of accomplishment lasts beyond exiting the gym and resurfaces when I like what I see in the mirror! [C'n'C]
30. I feel so good after exercising that it feels silly not to [March Musings]
And now I have something more to add ...
31. I like when I am able to motivate others
32. I like when I stand in front of the mirror and see muscles forming on my body
33. I like how flexible my body is now
34. I like how my balance has improved due to regular Yoga & Pilates
35. I like when members at the gym mistake me for a Personal Trainer
Do you think it is possible to add something more
or is this rather an elaborate list already?