- We watched Eye in the Sky this weekend. Loved it.
- "It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy." — Lucille Ball
- I have realized that while I love traveling, I want to outsource the planning. I want someone to plan it JUST LIKE I WOULD, but without bothering me at all. How do I make that happen? :D
- I plan to workout two times a day on Tuesday & Friday, starting August (aka now!). At the moment I workout 6 times a week. The change in my schedule will make it 8 times a week. Want to shock my system!
- Also, conjuring up the courage to give up sugar again. Or at least give up ice cream for the next five months. Last I gave up sugar, was in 2011 for 6 months. I never looked/felt better.
- I only recently heard this song, and have been playing it on loop for past week. I can't believe it came out two years ago. Have I been living under a rock?
- Have been reading this book since past week. Highly recommend it for anyone who is looking to get their ass-kicked-into-action. (Will review it on YouTube soon.)
- This month, I am starting a weekly travel series - "Travel Tuesday". Keep an eye out.
- Scrolling through my feed, made me realize how much blue I really wear in life.
- Last but not the least ...
Sometimes you just have to shut up and make peace with the fact that you cannot make everyone happy. #Sigh #CreativeLife— Tanvi Rastogi (@Tanviidotcom) July 27, 2016