POPSUGAR JULY #MUSTHAVEBOX12:00 AM
Earlier this week, POPSUGAR sent me my second #MUSTHAVEBOX
Here's what's in the box:
1. First up was the Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf. I instantly thought of styling it as Eva Mendes as a headband (here). It would also look great as a necktie but it is too hot to wear it around the neck right now but I am totally digging the headband.
2. This is the first time I was ever hearing about the brand - SACHAJUAN and their product "Hair in the Sun". This is perfect for summer. Ia m soon headed ot the beach again and I will definitely be using it. It can be used in your hair wet or dry, and also works as a styling cream. In fact that's how I have been using it for now.
3. There are not many make-up products that I use, but I am a big fan of brow highlighters. European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter was the only make-up product in the box this month and I am excited use it more. It is a beautiful champagne stick highlighter that also has a tear-drop shaped blender on the other side to blend out the product.
4. Now the most exciting item in the box - House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins! I cannot wait to use them because they are definitely a conversation starter.
5. Next up is the Pintrill - Pineapple Pin. It is the cutest pin ever. Totally in sync with this summer's theme. Looking forward to pinning it on a jacket or my backpack.
6. I don't have a pool but this would be so cool to use at a pool party - Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder. I would just have to invite myself to someone's place who do have a pool!
7. Last but not the least is the - Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips. This was out afternoon snack the other day and needless to say it ate it all in one sitting.