Summer Salads Galore12:00 AM
- Mega Chickpea Salad - Lately, I have been having salads for dinner. Now I know how depressing that might sound, but this salad is anything but sad. Hence, the name Mega Chickpea Salad! It is a flavorsome mix of fruits and vegetables with a dash of lemon juice. You have to really try it, to believe me.
- Summer Salad - Another wholesome salads with generous serving nuts (cranberries, almonds, etc.). It tastes fresh and filling. What else you can expect from a salad. Ha!
- Watermelon and Feta Cheese Salad - This has to be my favorite salad of all times. Considering summer is almost over, that just leaves us with last few weeks to enjoy this juicy salad. P.S. Go light on the cheese!
- White House Salad - This is an easy 'no brainer salad'. 9 out of 10 times all these ingredients are available in my kitchen. Toss them together for a tasty and filling salad. P.S. I usually skip or use very little oil.
- Mixed Berry Salad - I tried this salad for the first time this summer and I am in LOVE. I specifically like the mix of berries and goat cheese.
- Cous Cous, Quinoa and Veggie Salad - This has practically been my go to salad for the last 5 years. I am past that age when I could eat leaves and be full. I need a good portion of healthy grains to keep me going the whole day. And this does the job.
- Shredded Spinach Salad - I came up with this salad few years back with whatever I could find in my kitchen that day. It has been a hit with my readers ever since. Try it, if you haven't already.
- Mozzarella and Grilled Pepper Salad - If you like bell peppers, you are going to love this salad. It is filling and easy to prepare.
- Mango and Avocado Salad - I might be a tad-bit late in informing you of this recipe as the mango season is almost over. But you can always save if for next year or if you can get your hands on a few still then try is right away.