#SummerHairStyle by Aveda12:00 AM
PREP FOR BOTH STYLES
- Try and style with one day old hair for long lasting hold
- Apply Shampure™ Dry Shampoo before your begin to absorb oils and impurities.
- Use a dime size amount of Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep smoother to prevent frizz and tame fly aways.
- Spray on Thickening Tonic and comb through hair.
- Gather all your hair towards one of the sides and divide them in to equal two halves.
- Hold one section in each hand
- Grab a small amount of hair from the outside, cross it over and combine with the hair on the opposite side. Now with the opposite side, grab a small amount of hair from the outside, cross over and combine with the hair on the opposite side.
- Repeat until you reach the end of the section.
- Fasted the ends of the hair with a hair tie.
- Finish by misting hair control with Control Force™ Hair Spray for a flexible, light hold.
- Spray on Thickening Tonic and comb through hair to remove any knots or tangles.
- Brow dry hair into the direction of the ponytail.
- Gather all your hair starting at the front and then working your way towards the back, into a handful on the top of your head and secure with a clear elastic.
- Take the entire handful of hair and twist in the same direction creating a rope-like piece.
- Place a small clear elastic on the ends to keep them neat.
- Then wrap it into itself to create a knot-like spiral, using pins to secure the bun in place.
- Finish with Control Force™ Hair Spray for flexible, light hold.