Friday Fitness: Why I prefer to cook my own food?12:00 AM
Now an average person does not (would not!) understand my logic. Contrary to most people I ENJOY eating at home. I enjoy cooking my own food. I do not feel I need a break from the kitchen. Food has become a part of my life, like breathing, sleeping, exercising. And when I do feel I need a break, I trust sandwiches to be the best option (without mayo & cheese!).
- I need to know what is in there, and how much? Like oil, and spices.
- I trust, only myself! Seriously! This might also extend to other areas in my life
- Its cheaper, and I am thrifty. No shame in saving!
- I like my food spicy and hot. No one else makes it like I do ;) #fact
- How it looks is as important as how it tastes. I like good-looking-everything
- After 4pm I am certified lazy. Eating out? On most days ain't gonna happen
- I am a borderline germ-o-phobe What's the proof that everyone washes their hands?
- I like the compliments And I get them 9 out of 10 times when I cook! #winning