Some Simple Closet Organizational Tips12:00 AM
Below I am sharing some of the organizational tips that have worked for me. Hopefully you will find them useful too.
1. Color-code your closet. It makes it easy to create looks when in rush.
2. Display thing (jewelry, accessory, shoes) as much as your space allows. One ends up using the pieces one sees the most. (Display Mannequin)
3. If you prefer to fold clothes, then ensure that they are at eye level and where you are easily able to access them.
4. If you prefer to hang your clothes, do so by the category first (and color second)
5. Use coordinated hangers. They make the closet appear clean and organized. I really like these, as they are light in weight, easy to stack and save space in comparison to the round ones.
6. Use transparent boxes for storage. Whether it is to store out-of-season clothes or bags, or accessories, transparent boxes allow you to see what is inside without having to rampage through the whole closet.
7. If your closet does not have natural light, invest in some white light options. If you can't see what's in your closet you sure can't find it.
8. Last but not the least, create a seasonal wardrobe. I have recently invested in a garment rack where I put out the clothes I want to wear in the reason. This has cut my dressing time in half (by itself).