Seven Tips On How To Be A Good Host12:00 AM
- Ask your guest if they have any food allergy, preferences or medical requirements
- Ask your guests what they want to do when they are in town. If they don't have a plan or are from out of country, give them some ideas and tips.
- If your guests have kids, ask them their sleeping arrangements and meal timings and interests.
- Provide your guests with clean sheets, towels, blankets and a set of toiletries.
- Empty some drawers and a line of rod with empty hangers. A robe would be a nice touch.
- Make sure there is a clock on the wall, a bottle of water and glasses by the bedside.
- Lastly but most importantly make sure your wifi is available in the guest room. Leave the code by the bedside table so that they don't have to ask you numerous times.