Secret to a Sexy Married Life12:00 AM
- Loose all forms of technology after hours - Put your phone, iPad, gaming console, what-have-you away, after the mutually agreed upon time. I know, you thought this was only when you lived under your parents' supervision, but unfortunately relationships require the same level of disciple and focus.
- Make time for date nights - Whether that is once a week, or once a month, have a date night and bring your A-game. Just as you had when you had just started dating. Plan the evening, dress-up, smell good and compliment each other. P.S. Talk-sexy!
- Be adventurous - Take a dance lesson? Learn cooking? May be a yoga class? Just keep the spontaneity going. It gets dull when you know every single day of the rest of your life is going to be same! Also, don't put the burden of all the 'fun' on one person. Both of you need to be committed to the adventure. (ahem! remember my controversial thoughts on marriage?)
- Prioritize each other - Be considerate. Be grateful for everything your partner does for you. Make time for each other's interests and passions. Try and keep your partner's feeling in consideration while taking big decisions. It is not all that hard. You just have to be a good human being, not only to your friends, family or strangers but also to your partner.
- Try new things (sexually) - Last but not the least, sex! Be adventurous in bed too. Try new positions. May be give role-playing a try? Ask your man to cook you a relaxing meal? Ladies, if you need a little help, try Fiera®. It is a small, hands-free device that is designed to encourage blood flow and lubrication, warming up women’s body for a more satisfying intimate experience. Fiera® recognizes that women may need an extra touch, hence calling it ‘before-play,’ to help get your mind and body in the mood. Not bad, right?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.