Pop Culture - October 201512:00 AM
- Cosmopolitan declares The Kardashians 'America's First Family'. The Kardashian clan or should it be clan with a K, appears on the November issue of vogue to mark Cosmo's 50th anniversary. And the title of the First Family given by Cosmo did not go down well with the twitterers, with people tweeting photos of President Obama and his family to Cosmo as FYI. And I am with the twitter-verse on this one. Cosmo, did you get the memo yet?
- Fish gape is the new duck face. We can breathe a sigh of relief and clean our eyes off of all those duck face selfies of friends on facebook. Fish gape looks a little more tolerable and adult-ish than duck face. Part your lips and learn how to fish gape like a pro.
- Anna Wintour is the queen of fashion. Gotta love her when she said she has never worn a hoodie, when she was presented with one while visiting the Facebook Headquarters. If hoodies and sweatshirts aren't good enough for Anna, it isn't good enough for us. Let's keep it within our homes, shall we?
- Who doesn't love Chrissy Teigen. She's the cool girl Gillian Flynn was talking about minus the psychotic behavior, of course. She announced her pregnancy and true to her keeping-it-real style that we have come to love, she talks about how much staging went into that pregnancy announcement Instagram pic. So refreshing.
- We live in a time where any goof-up or an awkward photo turns into memes. And that's what happened to Drake with his video of Hotline Bling. The internet went crazy and here are some of the funniest memes.