Picnic Accompaniment: What to Always Pack12:00 AM
- Picnic Blanket - This is the most important thing you need for a picnic. As refreshing and fun it is to sit on the grass, it gets quite tiring after about five minutes.
- Sandwiches - Oo. The sandwiches. You know you associate food with every important thing in your life. It always goes hand in hand. Similarly, picnics and sandwiches are made for each other.
- Refreshing Drink - IZZE Sparkling Water is the latest addition to my picnic basket. It comes in three a bold sparkling-fruity-flavors: Blackberry Pear, Raspberry Watermelon and my favorite Mandarin Lime. This is a great way to IZZE elevates your picnic or get-together, making them brighter and more interesting.
- Games - You could carry playing cards, frisbee or board games which do not require too much effort e.g. UNO or Snakes & Ladder!
- Other necessities: Serving utensils, trash bags, paper towels, bottle opener and cups.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.