Sex, Cheating, Commitment (YouTube) - Interview Series12:00 AM
Below are the questions I had asked:
- Do you think it is harder for people in our generation (25-35) to commit? Is this a trend, or, in your experience, is marriage still something people aspire for?
- What steps can new or long-term couples take to strengthen their relationship? Are there any books that you would recommend for them to read?
- How can couples avoid conflicts that may arise from in-laws living with them? What are the other reasons that lead to conflict in marriage?
- What are the biggest misconceptions when it comes frequency of sex and a successful marriage?
- Why do people cheat? Is there one fundamental reason for cheating?