Kiss My Hair12:00 AM
I love my new hair cut. I love it. But I cannot deny that longer hair have more styling options. However, I am committed to experimenting with my short hair too. So if you have any styles or tips you would want to share with me feel free to let me know in the comments or on social media. I am all ears. Coming to the post ... I recently received this awesome curler which I have been using for the past week and absolutely loving it.
- Diamond-Ceramic Ionic Technology - Infusion of diamond and ceramic particles enhanced durability while maintaining ionic effects for healthy, shiny styling results and reduce frizz and damage.
- Easy to use, from any angle, with any hand
- 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420°F
- Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
- Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
- Plug in and turn on the InstaWave by sliding on your desire heat temperature setting (Low - for looser curls or waves. High - for tighter curls) and wait for the indicator light to change from red to blue.
- Brush your hair and apply a heat protectant
- Section off your hair for convenience
- Hold InstaWave vertically, take a section of hair and place it onto the barrel of where you want your curl to start.
- Press the directional switch left or right, and let the InstaWave automatically catch and curl the hair. Continue holding the button until your hair is completely around the barrel. Then release the button and allow the barrel to heat and curl your hair.
- Glide the InstaWave straight down to release curl from barrel
- Switch between curling right and left, between sections to create natural looking curls!