Kale Strawberry Salad à la Tanvi12:00 AM
1 large bunch of kale
10 strawberries (halved)
¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
¼ cup walnuts (chopped)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste (optional)
- Remove the Kale stalks and thinly slice the leave.
- Take a large bowl and gently gently massage the kale.
- Set aside while you make the dressing.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Add salt to taste.
- Add strawberries, chickpeas and walnut in the large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over kale and other ingredients. Toss is all together.
- Garnish with the goat cheese crumbles and serve.