July 2014 in Review12:00 AM
This was a month of NO OUTFIT POSTS! I was trying to achieve that in April, but was unsuccessful because of this haircut, but held my ground this month. Of course there were still at least three posts per week just without me posing!
July has been an eventful month:
- I got stuck in New York on my flight back from India (oh! yes, I was in India in June. You might not know if you are not on Instagram) but had a BLAST!
- Then I was pretty busy following FIFA finals (for the record, my favorite teams didn't win)
- I got a humble shoutout in July VOGUE INDIA
- Celebrated my seventh wedding anniversary and tried Ethiopian cuisine for the first time.
- Made second trip to NYC in the same month. Did a lot of touristy things after 15 years or so.
- Finished reading 'The Lowland' and 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Let me know if you would like to do the book reviews?
As far as the blog goes, the post on 'Planning a move' was the most popular one followed by the 'Common excuses for not working out'.
Last but not the least, click here to find out the winner of the AMI Clubwear Giveaway. Thanks to everyone who participated. I might have another Giveaway for you in August and definitely getting back to outfit posting. Stay tuned!