Spoon Fed Generation | Tanvii.com - Indian Fashion, Lifestyle and Travel Blog

Spoon Fed Generation

8:00 PM


Is it just me or are we living in a colossal world of "spoon-feeding”. It is one thing to have a ‘genuine’ question it is quite another to not use your brain at all. I cannot tell you how many times in the day I want to tell people, “JUST GOOGLE IT!” What is worse is when the information is right there but they do not bother reading it and are too quick to question first. I have despised being questioned ever since I was a child. But ignorant questions just make me want to poke my eye-balls out. 

I would go to moon-and-back to find the answer before I ask ANYONE anything. 99.9% of the times Google knows the answer and the other 0.1% I choose to ask my husband or parents first before questioning the outside world. Bottom-line is that I manage to find the answers without bothering very many people around me. 

... so ... figure it out people! Life is not that big a mystery. Most of the answers are out there! Really!!! *Phew!


white dress office wear linen tailormade tanvii.com
white dress office wear linen tailormade tanvii.com

white dress office wear linen tailormade tanvii.com

white dress office wear linen tailormade tanvii.com

white dress office wear linen tailormade tanvii.com dvf

Dress - Custom Made [11'] Similar
Shoes - dv by Dolce Vita [13'] Similar
Earrings - c/o INPINK [12']
Belt - Thrifted [J. Crew 10'] Similar
Watch - c/o Caravelle by Bulova [12']

You Might Also Like

0 comments

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

MEMBERS

SEO Company USA by Webleonz //SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in