Standing in the rain!
Blouse - Oasap [12']
Leggings - UO [12']
Shoes - Aldo [10']
Bag - Kenneth Cole [12']
Chevron Ring - Gift from Mom [12']
All Accessories - C&Co. [12']
A couple of days back, a friend of mine (Hi! Yulia) had asked me, what keeps you going (i.e. blogging)? I have been thinking about this all weekend but I don't think I have an answer. If I had to self-analyze, I would say after almost 3.5 years of blogging, it has become a part of my lifestyle. I do not have to 'make' time for it, or put an effort into it anymore. It is like second nature. I breathe, I sleep, I blog! ... Even when I decide to take a break sometimes, I end up wearing an outfit, and find myself thinking, "Hey! This would make a great post!". Or while I am running I have all these thoughts running in my head and I say to myself, "I must remember this for my posts in the future!"
... and that is that ...
... anyways, today has been such a wonderfully productive day, that I cannot resist journaling it. Here goes:
- Morning started with a mint & lemon face mask
- Had fruit salad for breakfast
- Went for a morning run
- Had chilled green tea with lemon and splenda post run
- Pampered my hair with some deep conditioning hair mask
- Cooked a delicious Indian lunch (daal, aalo, roti/chawal)
- Watched Andy Murray win the Gold (Yay!)
- Caught up on some work to prepare for the coming week
- Went shopping and found some great deals at Target®
- Sipped wine while watching the new season of Suits
- And now ending the evening with this post ...
How was your weekend?