Lust List: via SimplySizzl.in8:00 PM
- Firstly that, canvas bomber jacket by Nida Mahmood, is right up my alley. Right amount of chic mixed with quirk! (somebody gift it to me!).
- Can you not see me wearing that fringe necklace with everything? No? Well, who cares. I can! I can wear it day and night!
- That pink clutch is a pop of color which can lift any outfit from drab to fab. I don't think all my stuff will fit into it, but I would like to carry it none the less.
- Sometimes, you need a neutral clutch, and this would be my pick. It shouts ethnic and eclectic at the same time, and I like that kinda shouting! ;)
- The rope necklace reminds me of a vacation we took in Leh-Ladakh (I don't know why it does, it just does!) It would go so well with the bright colors and busy prints!
- I think I like this printed shirt, 'coz its been a while I wore my red pants and I like how the shirt has been styled on the model. I wanna copy her. Thankfully its not a crime.
The site boasts of a great designer selection with a varied range of products. One of the perks of this portal for me is that it ships to U.S. (and also worldwide to over 200 countries). Personally I like the 'Looks' section the most interesting as it gives the shopper an idea of how they can style the piece and also see it on a live model. P.S. If you are a shoe junkie, like me then do check out their collection. It is quite quirky!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions mentioned are my own.