N.B. This is a pre-schduled post while I am away living life! :)
The yesteryears' trends are making a come back this season and stripes is one of them. The classic thing about these trends is that if incorporated properly they can give you a retro as well as an edgy look, but one has to choose the products wisely to get the look right. Here's your guide to effortlessly don the style from tip to toe:
• The easiest way to wear this trend is a simple tank top, pair it up with skinny fit denims or shorts and you are good to go. If you are in the mood to experiment, pair it with coloured denims.
• If you want to go bold, horizontally striped skirt is your thing. Nothing accentuates your curves better than this, but if you are a person with a pear shaped body you would want to avoid it. Those colourfully striped skirts are sure to make heads turn.
• If you are crazy about this trend and want to, want to adapt it, go for the horizontally striped dress. This will give an illusion of a perfect body and long legs.
• Who would not dream of a holiday by the beach side, if you started to think of relaxing at the beach side this striped bikini set is the perfect option. Go glam with this.
• If you are the one who thinks that stripes make you look fat, do not worry you can still don the style with help of accessories. You can choose from a wide variety of bags, bows, bangles and footwear.
Are you in love with stripes like I am?