What comes to your mind when you think of Polka dots? 80's? With this trend getting a revamp this season, you can style it the way you want and the options available are just irresistible. You can sport this trend from your college campus to the board room meeting.
• Dots is the trend which compliments with all the other trends this season. You can pair this top in different ways viz. with your favorite pair of denim or colored denims or neon shorts. If styled properly it looks great with pleated skirts.
• Layering is the easiest option for a curvy Indian body and what would be better than a polka dot blazer. Pair it with a simple maxi dress and increase the oomph factor.
• In mood to go retro? Polka dot dress is your option. Want to stand out in crowd? Pair this dress with a knotted shirt. This style would be good for petite bodies to create an illusion of curves.
• Don't like polka dots but still want to be in trend? Accessorize your outfit with variety of options. This trend is available in variety of accessories like feather earrings, neon clutches and pastel bangles. Umbrellas in this trend is also big this season.
• Mesmerize everyone with your effortless style in boardroom with this polka dot pencil skirt. Pair it with a white shirt and a perfectly tailored blazer.
• These polka dot wedges are sure to give you an edge. Sport them if you don't dare to wear this trend in your apparels.
• Last but not the least, who would deny the comfort of these shorts during scorching summer heat. Wear it with white t-shirt and a tan messenger bag for that comfortable and über cool look.
Do you enjoy wearing spots?