Something you can find in plenty on this blog is colors and print. However, lately there has been an over flow of black & white outfits. In fact I cannot control myself from creating more and more for the coming days #obsessivemuch Below are some of my go-to-tips on how to work an black and white ensemble:
- Match your footwear to the dominating color of the outfit - black or white
- Match your footwear with your accessories
- Go contrast. Wear any bright color on your feet
- When creating an office chic look, less is more. Work ONE accessory, well
- Sunglasses count at accessory in my books
- One of the oldest trick in the book is to match the color of your belt and shoes. More shocking the better! #helloneon
... just sometimes, simply letting your clothes talk is also a good thing. A pair of ear-studs, flat footwear and pulled back hair is all you need to make a statement, or not!
This is a comment-free blog since 18th March 2012.