1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
Not really! I myself moved all the way to America. They all are 'all over the world we try and keep in touch as much as we can.
2. Do you make friends easily?
I would like to believe so.
3. Do you have many close friends?
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
I know her since I was 4 years old. She is married and has a 4 years old of her own now. We meet whenever we are in town and she always gives me the honest feedback (which ends up being hilarious 'coz it is true) from her life experiences. Like she told me to marry as late as possible (as there is no going back after that) and she told me that having babies is not all that a big deal people make it out to be (though you love them 'coz they are yours, nonetheless)
5. Tell us about your newest friend.
Oh! There are so many. This might take a while...
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
I don't have any friends here. I meet my friends when I go back home or travel to places.
7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
Oh! I have travelled a lot of meet my friends. I came to U.S. from Switzerland to meet my friend Namrata when we were both in college. I have been to Dubai several times to meet Anita. Once we even met half way in London just to see each other. I went to meet my friend Sakshi, in New York from Delhi. And then again last year I went to see her in Boston, when she was at MIT. I had also visited my friend Khushbu in Hyderabad (from Delhi) when she was at ISB. So, ya ... as I was saying ...I travel a lot! Meeting friends is sometimes just an excuse! ;)
8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
'Understand me' without judging me. I can be quite mean, nasty and honest, and they love me regardless.
9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
Nothing comes to mind. I am glad I do not have bad friends.
Feel free to Tag yourself. I did too, from here.
Dress - From Jaipur [Gift from Richa, 11']
Belt - Coach [Thrifted for $10.00, 10']