|No Make Up, except Kajal (Kohl) and Lipstick|
- Workout - It will detox your pores.
- Food - Eat raw, fibrous, seasonal fruits and veggies to help your skin hydrate & rejuvenate.
- Cleanse - Wash your face with a cleanser appropriate for your skin type
- Moisturize - Wear a moisturizer (with SPF 20 minutes before getting out of home).
10 Random facts about my skin regime:
1. I do not use foundation, concealer, primer, etc. at all (except for weddings)
2. I use eye cream daily
3. I wash and moisturize my face 3 times in the day
4. I make sure I remove my Kajal (kohl) before I go to bed
5. I avoid fried food
6. I apply a face mask once a week
7. I use a mild scrub twice a week
8. I do not experiment with too many new products
9. I use Almond oil to fight extreme dryness (in winters)
10. I use chilled Rose Water to soothe (in summers)
Now on an absolutely unrelated topic, over the years I have been told that I look like various celebrities. Of course I do not see the resemblance but when more than one person states the same names, one cannot help but wonder, right? So here are the 5 celebrities (4 Indian and 1 American) and Me. Tell me, do do you see any similarities?
Find me on Facebook, Bloglovin' & Twitter