The Flexible Quiz1:01 AM
First of all, THANK YOU so much for answering my short survey! You all are so wonderful and supportive that if you guys were right here I would have given a BIG hug, or may be not, 'coz intuitively I am not much of a 'hugger', but you catch my drift :). So, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You really make blogging an awesome experience for me! So, today again we have one of those tags, which have been pending on my list for a while and since I have been pretttty busy planning/enjoying the long weekend, I thought I will get on with this quiz in the mean time.
Rules of the Quiz
Rule 1- The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions they dislike with one formulated by themselves.
Rule 2- Tag 4 people to do this quiz. They cannot refuse (although there is nothing to stop them from refusing). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
Ok so let's get started. I'm tagged by the aweeeesomeee Caribbean Princess
1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to - 1) My Brother's Wedding, 2) My 30th Birthday, 3) My 5th Wedding Anniversary!
2. If you could have a dream come true what would it be? Without sounding ridiculous, can I please say World Peace! I really mean it. I am done with all the Politics.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Buy a house, buy a ticket to visit every country left on my list and donate rest (if anything is left!). Yes, I'm selfish!
4. What helps to pull yourself out of a bad mood? Ice Cream! ...or Holiday plans? ;)
5. What is your bedtime routine? Wash my face, apply my cremes, change my clothes and say hello! to sweet dreams :)
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? My husband stalked me, then approached me, then swept me off my feet and got me to say Yes! to marriage. Simple!
7. What kinds of books do you read? Fiction, mostly.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Mostly same. Happier (& richer), but same!
9. What's your weird habit? I like to chew on ice cubes *hmmm*
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the oppotunity to see outer space? I am not fond of junk food, except chocolates. And NO! I will not give them up ... at least NOT for outer space :P
11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Brush my teeth and wash my face.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other what would it be? Nothing! I wouldn't change anything. Every change has its own consequences. Wise, eh? ;)
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be? Best gift my mother gave me - My Name! I would never change it. N.E.V.E.R.
14. If you could choose between 6 months of sun or 6 months of rain, what would you choose? I have always lived in cities, except London, which have had more than enough Sun [Delhi, Dubai, Austin & San Antonio (Texas)]. So, since I am used to it, I would choose Sun!
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months what would it be? Subway Veggie Delite or Cous Cous
16. What do you enjoy about blogging the most? Interaction with readers and other bloggers. Oh! Whom am I kidding, I love the compliments ;)
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Salty ... and Spicy!
18. What items are in your handbag right now? Phew! This could take forever. Check the following post for the complete answer - What's in your bag?
19. If you had to choose between vacationing on a beach or on mountains, which would you choose? Beaches in Australia, when it is winters in Texas. Mountains anywhere, when it is Summers in Texas!
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't? Errrr I can only think of Gossip Girl! I do not, really watch much of television! I do watch a lot of movies.
Four Bloggers I am tagging are Cassee Marie, Jelena Zivanovic,Titine and Totoche (either of the two sisters), and Eboni Ife'. These are all fabulous ladies with whom I have come across in last 2-3 months and I can safely say we struck a chord almost instantaneously.
|I thought I will leave you with some random-osity! ... No Reason! ;)|