How to look chic in sweat pants?1:01 AM
2. Lunch and Movie
I have worn these sweats on three occasions so far. I am aware that many Fashion critics do not approve of sweats in public but then when have I ever cared of what others think [even if they are so called Fashion Police?]. I personally think they are a great substitute for jeans and leggings. There are days when a girl wants nothing is hugging her legs and waist so tight and she can freely breathe [I know I do!].
- Go for 3/4 ones if you do not want to look you just got out of the gym
- If your body (waist) allows then tuck in the top to give it a sleek look
- Alternatively if you think you cannot rock the above look you can wear a loose tunic/top and belt it to give some dimension to your body
- Lastly pair it with a Jacket but make sure it doesn't go below your lower-waist else you will right out of the gym!
- Accessorize according to your outfit. e.g. I always play around the neckline of the top I am wearing, making sure my necklace is visible yet not covering the top itself.
- Lastly the shoes are most important. Heels would add an automatic oomph but you have to plan according to the venue also.
Find me on Facebook & Twitter.