The List1:01 AM
Last week I asked you all to help me make a 'List' in order for me to find my motivation back. And boy! did we all make a list or what! After reading this anyone who doesn't exercise or thinks being 'lazy' and stuffing food down their throat is cool, gotta feel a little ashamed of themselves! This is what I had said...
2. My skin looks a lot better when I workout regularly
3. I like how my clothes fit me when I am in good shape
4. I truly cherish my current tiny waist [which was once as big as whole of ASIA!]
5. I do not like paying medical bills [which accumulate due to poor health]
6. I enjoy the confidence fitness gives me
7. I feel more at peace and in sync with myself when I workout
And this is what you all said ...
8. I can eat whatever I want when I workout regularly [ Ritcha & Shuchita]
9. I'm hot. Not just temp wise. Mind, body and soul wise. [Dusk] She is refering to me when she says "I"
10. I have the sexiest shoulders in the blogosphere [Dusk] She is refering to me when she says "I"
11. I'm Fabulous. Fullstop. [Dusk] She is refering to me when she says "I"
12. It is the only form of pain which is a gain [Anita]
13. I do not feel guilty when I indulge in all things SUGAR [Anita]
14. I enjoy getting the compliments which make my heart grin [Anita]
25. It is a great "ME" time [Cat]
26. I feel graceful and calm after workout (Yoga) [Geeta Mahesh]
27. I look longer and leaner after workout (Yoga) [Geeta Mahesh]
29. The feeling of accomplishment lasts beyond exiting the gym and resurfaces when I like what I see in the mirror! [C'n'C]
30. I feel so good after exercising that it feels silly not to [March Musings]
And now I have something more to add ...
33. I like how flexible my body is now
34. I like how my balance has improved due to regular Yoga & Pilates
35. I like when members at the gym mistake me for a Personal Trainer