And We Run...?1:01 AM
We have been totally treating fitness as a step-child on this blog for these past months! It's time to bring it back, people. Fashion is all cool and fine but without fitness I wouldn't have fashion in the first place. If you are wondering - What happened to the pounds I had piled on in the past month [with all the travel and visitors]? Well, they are still there. Very.Much.There! Worry not, sexy abs, we are back in the grind and we shall kick this issue in it's butt now!
- Be Real - Have to ensure that I eat enough calories to survive only, not any more than that! [For sure the extra pounds didn't pile up magically. It was all the extra-unnecessary food I was putting in my mouth!]
- H2O - Have been lazy in drinking enough water, daily. Time to empty the water bottles in to my stomach [What's the point in storing them in the refrigerator?]
- Balanced Meal - Yeah! That was probably the first thing that went out the door as the visitors walked in. Society is just not good for my 'healthy lifestyle'. Only if I could leave all materialist desires and comforts and move to the Himalayas. But then sans fashion & society, I would have sans motivation to be fit [Catch 22, anyone?]
- Fiber - Time to embrace the fibre and kick the carbs [bad ones!] in their ass; i.e. Hello! Vegetables & Fruits - Bye-Bye Sugar & Chocolate *sad.face*
- Gym - Well, the only saving grace was that I did try and work out for at least 30 minutes/3 times a week [if I was in town] but now, with no excuses to give, I am thinking of simply moving-in at the gym, itself. [I hope they have internet there :P]