Men Vs Women11:02 PM
I am not a Feminist and No... No! Don't worry this is not about to be yet-another-cockamamie-debate about who is better - Men or Women. It's just that for sometime it has been on my mind...Wondering what? Here goes...
While there are probably over a 100 exxtra challenges that a woman has to face on daily basis in comparison to men, yet it totally ROCKS! to be a 'girl'. (Here on I'll exchange the word 'girl' for 'woman', as it really sounds kinda-old, don't you think?!) Here's why,
- Girls do not need to exchange their 'knowledge' to bond with each other!
- Girls can have a blast even when no alcohol is involved.
- Girls support each other even when they don't know each other.
- 'Guy talk' nowhere matches the 'Girl talk'! [Just take my word for it!]
- Girls can be in a bad mood and blame it on PMS!
- Girls can 'cry' and get out of half their troubles! [@Scorning Men: Hey! No one said it was fair! don't forget - PMS, Childbirth, Menopause comes in the same package!]
- Girls communicate with words while guys go 'uh huh, errms, yep, ok!'
- Average looking girls have got make up, but ugly guys? [tch.tch]
- Girls can look good with or without clothes [;)]
- Last but not the least, girls can fake it [Phew!]
So now that everyone is convinced that being a girl totally rocks, this is how I realized it - Lately, I have been interacting with a lot of fellow bloggers who are just unbelievably sweet & supportive. [Friends in Cyberspace, is how I address them!] Today I received my first Blogger's Award from a fellow blogger Taj Acosta @ Gorgeous Glam.
- I wash my hair everyday and have 7 different shampoo/conditioner for each day
- I only like Chocolate Ice Cream
- Since childhood I believe I will die in a car accident [Spooky!]
- I love writing in lead-pencil
- I wish to visit every single country in the world
- I believe I am a pretty decent at innovative cooking
- I prefer the world before Internet & Technology
- Amy @ tastes like red
- Natalie Johnson @ what i would have worn
- Holly @ Hello List
- Smrithi @ The Vintage Obsession
- Ruhi @ Republic of Chic
- Karishma @ I'm too sexy for my shirt
- Rati @ Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
We had spent the weekend home bound after the Friday Date Night [My husband had pulled a muscle at the gym, hence 'we' were recovering!]. But Sunday evening was so pleasant with cool breeze that we felt like going for a walk [and I felt like loading on calories!]. Quarry Market is my favorite hangout and when the weather is good there is no place better to walk around. Amy's Ice Cream is a Texan chain which started in Austin and I love it 'coz it's got a very 'Keep Austin Weird Vibe'.
As for the outfit, these are my first pair of shorts I ever bought after hitting puberty because to tell you the truth, I didn't have the legs to even wear anything above my ankle, till 5 years back!. Eventually, I had to get them altered as my waist miraculously reduced more ...and more ...and more .. [well, you get the point!]. When I had bought them, I thought they were too 'short' but then over the years my shorts have gone wayyyy 'shorter' [;)]. Oh! and the clogs on my feet are really old too. Very many years ago I had convinced my Mom that I would definitely wear them ['See, Ma! I am wearing them'].
T Shirt - Target
Shorts - Banana Republic
Shoes - Campers
Hairband - scünci