For Married Women, only!8:48 PM
- "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." - poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- "Separate Bathrooms!"
- Mother to her daughter,"Don't talk to me about the fights you have with your husband. Because then you guys solve it in the bedroom, and the next day I'm still mad."
- "Let there be spaces in your togetherness." - poet Kahlil Gibran
- An old lady on how she stayed married for so long,"We never both fell out of love at the same time."
- "When you decide to commit, you've got to commit. Can't cheat. Wanna cheat? Can't cheat. Dying to cheat? Can't cheat. Can't wait to cheat? Can't cheat. Some guys might have to go to rehab to not cheat. But you can't cheat… Know why? Because you're going to get caught. I don't care who you are, even if you're 007, you're going to get caught. And you don't want to get caught." - Chris Rock
- [Last & my favorite] "Whenever you are wrong, admit it; whenever you are right, shut up!" - poet Ogden Nash