I am in love with 2010, already! I simply love it ... I think it's got some pizzazz in the way it rolls on my tongue - 20/10. I love new beginnings, new years, new everything ... because it means I can go ahead and buy new stationary and start planning 'something-new' again. Personal organizers are my favorite buy of the whole year because even after many, many years they let me visit my past by simply turning pages and seeing how much I had travelled, achieved and enjoyed (or not!) in the 'days gone by' ...
We have established that I do not have any new year resolutions for this year but I have managed to think of a list of things (that I can note in my organizer and start using it!) that I would like to accomplish in next 12 months (hopefully!)
- I want to be more organized (right down to becoming a penny-pincher, if that's what it takes). I want to plan and be prepared for every minute thing in my life, because as they say if you can conceive it ... you can achieve it!
- I want to find my soul-satisfying job. I am sure it exists. I am certain it's out there. I have promised myself to get out of my comfort shell and explore and discover all the possibilities and opportunities life has to offer me. My mantra is 'You don't have reasons, you have excuses - Go find the solution!' [God! Give me courage to follow through with these 'strong' claims that I am making!]
- I want to continue on my path towards ultimate-fitness. I am healthy and I want to stay healthy. It is almost 6 years and I have not once deterred from my path of nirvana. It rejuvenates me and has become an extension of my personality now.
- I want to be a better person. I am drawn towards people who are polite, pleasant and charming. I wish to acquire all these qualities . I want to be sensitive towards others and their feelings. I want to observe people and judge myself ... not them.
- I want to travel. I can compromise on everything but not on my passion numero uno! I want to travel to new places, meet new people, click lot of pictures and shop from local shops. It might sound the most trivial wish on my list but that's who I am - full of contradictions! (Take it or leave it!)
... and just like that ... she came, she saw, ... she conquered!