8 X 8 Project
8 weeks offically end today, people! I didn't even realise and the time just flew by me ... but unfortunately I have to admit that I only managed to lose 5 out of 8 pounds *sad.face* Neverthless I feel the thinnest, fittest, and the best! Also, my flexibility has improved phenomenally. Hail Yoga!
By the way, I was not even able to follow even one of the 8 Not-To-Do Rules I had set for myself. I ended up breaking each one of them at one point or the other.
- No Starbucks [I had it once on my visit to Austin]
- No Alcohol [I had about 5 drinks over the period of 8 weeks]
- No Desserts [I had one every weekend]
- No food after 7pm [Well, had some light snakcs once in a while, when I couldn't resist]
- No Popcorn at movies [I had them once]
- No Traveling for 8 weeks [I am in London, need I say more?]
- No meals outside [I ate atleast 5 meals out over the period of 8 weeks]
- No Oil in food or even Salad dressings [ Didn't use Salad Dressings, but a tablespoon of oil was impossible to avoid while cooking]
Today we were again blessed with a sunny day and a light drizzle which only lasted for about 5 minutes (so I'm not complaining!). Today's choice was Greeen Park (for the morning run) ... simply for a change of scenery. Green Park is bang-opposite The Buckingham Palace, which again brought back childhood memories ... but don't worry I am not about to 'jog" down memory lane again. Instead, I think right now the "current" stay in London is equally exiciting.
Since that first visit, I have returned to this city innumerable times but the charm still remians. I will always love London ... It's an on-going affair since last 13 years ...
P.S. Thank you, all for joining me on my daily quest of 8 X 8 :o)
Week 8 - Day 56 - 11th October 2009 - GAME OVER!