Book Review - Don't Lose Your mind, lose your weight by Rujuta Diwekar3:48 PM
My BFF (we all should remember her from one of my February posts, Click here) recommended that I read this book Don't lose your mind, lose your weight because she thought it sounded a lot like me! And I have to say Rujuta (the author) saved me a lot of time by writing this book (:P). Jokes aside, I loved the book!
- Wake up close to sunrise - [I do. Yay! for me.]
- Eat within 10 minutes of waking up - [I started eating from TODAY, because her reasoning convinced me.]
- Within an hour of Meal 1, eat a nice, home cooked breakfast - [I am working on it.]
- Eat every 2 hours after meal 2 - [I do. Double Yay! for me.]
- Eat your dinner within 2 hours of sunset - [I do. That's a hat-trick, Yay!]
- Sleep at a fixed time - [I do. Is there a prize, or something?!?!, besides good health?]
- Pay more attention to my breakfast
- Plan 8 meals to eat in a day (of course small portions)
- Say NO to chocolate ice creams (I was having them WAYYY too many times)
- Take up Yoga again!